Accountancy needs for a High Growth Business
Your company has successfully overcome the early hurdles and is now growing quickly. You are now more familiar with what your customers want. As a result, revenues and customers are increasing with many new opportunities now open to you.
However, whilst profits are strong, you are likely to encounter increasing competition, need for better processes to deal with the higher volume of customers, the need for increased access to cash to finance the next round of growth, and require quality staff to deal with the influx of business.
We can help you
- Reduce your time burden. We can manage the financial aspects of the business, to free up management’s time to focus on customers’ needs and product development.
- Improve decision making. We can provide regular management information so that you see the demands that are likely to be placed on your team and the business’ finances and other resources.
- Access to cheap funding. We can provide advice on the various government initiatives, tax breaks and grants available to high growth companies, to help you fund and achieve your planned growth targets.
“The combination of our financial expertise, business experience and knowledge of the plethora of government initiatives, tax breaks, grants and subsidies available means we’re very well placed to help companies that want to achieve real business growth.”
Plus specialised Tax Advice, including:
- R&D Tax Credits
- Patent Box
- SEIS & EIS
- Employee Share Schemes
Accountancy services that can help you and your company include:
- Annual accounts preparation
- Corporation tax preparation
- Management reporting
- Payroll services
- Pensions services
- VAT return preparation
- Personal self assessment tax return preparation
Our 45 minute consultation is free. This makes it completely risk free for you to meet with us and discuss your company’s position.
To book your free 45 minute consultation, contact us on 0203 542 4990.
Whatever your requirements, please contact us for a free and confidential discussion
Whatever your situation, our team of experts can handle your financial requirements.
We’ve helped loads of small businesses in London. Why not experience it for yourself?
Get in touch so we can arrange a confidential chat about what you need and how we can help grow your business.
We won’t try to twist your arm or make you commit to anything; we’re simply offering to have a candid chat about whether we might be able to help.