Accountancy needs for Expansion and Exit
So, the initially “hard yards” are behind you and you’re now looking excitedly to the future to increase market share and find new profit opportunities.
You’ll most likely be trying to increase your range of products or services, heavily invest in new and improved staff, technology and marketing initiatives in order to drive growth in new markets and distribution channels.
You’re most likely at the expansion stage.
Although you will be focussed on building the business and increasing profitability, this is when you’re business really becomes valuable.
The combination of credibility, brand recognition, established customer base and systemised processes make the business appealing to investors. Are you ready to discuss a possible business sale if you’re approached tomorrow?
If this sounds familiar, read on to learn how we can help with your company exit plan.
We can help
- Understand the value of your business. We can provide a proper business valuation of your company by analysing your business operations, management, brand and competitive advantages to help you assess the worth of your business.
- Access further funding. We can provide advice on the various sources of funding available to high growth companies, to help you fund and achieve your planned growth targets.
- Maximise the value of your business. We can guide you through the necessary actions you can take to maximise the value that a potential buyer is willing to pay. Sometimes subtle changes can make a huge difference to how the business is perceived by outsiders.
- Make the exit process as painless as possible. The exit process can be incredibly stressful for business owners. After all, this is your opportunity to cash in on all the effort and years of hard work. Our specialists can provide their experience of handling business exits to ensure that the process is as swift and beneficial to you as possible.
- Tax advice. For the majority of business owners, selling a business is a once-in-a-lifetime event. Therefore, ensuring that you pay the correct amount of tax and no more will never be so important. Make sure you get quality, expert advice.
“The combination of our financial expertise, business experience and knowledge of the plethora of government initiatives, tax breaks, grants and subsidies available means we’re very well placed to help companies that want to achieve real business growth.”
Specialised advisory services for Expansion and Exit clients:
- Business valuations
- Business valuation maximisation advisory services
- Exit planning
- Business Exits
- Business sale tax planning
Accountancy services that can help you and your company include:
- Annual accounts preparation
- Corporation tax preparation
- Management reporting
- Payroll services
- Pensions services
- VAT return preparation
- Personal self assessment tax return preparation
Plus specialised Tax Advice, including:
- R&D Tax Credits
- Patent Box
- SEIS & EIS
- Employee Share Schemes
Our 45 minute consultation is free. This makes it completely risk free for you to meet with us and discuss your company’s position.
To book your free 45 minute consultation, contact us on 0203 542 4990.
Whatever your requirements, please contact us for a free and confidential discussion
Whatever your situation, our team of experts can handle your financial requirements.
We’ve helped loads of small businesses in London. Why not experience it for yourself?
Get in touch so we can arrange a confidential chat about what you need and how we can help grow your business.
We won’t try to twist your arm or make you commit to anything; we’re simply offering to have a candid chat about whether we might be able to help.