Accountancy needs for a Start-up
So, you have decided to start your own business, to become your own boss and drive your own career and life path.
But as well as the undoubted freedom and excitement that this brings, it’s only natural to be a little apprehensive.
From our experience of dealing with numerous entrepreneurs that have made this jump, you’ll need to ensure that you build credibility in the eyes of your customers and suppliers as quickly as possible and find help to get to grips with alien concepts, such as finance and accounting.
We can help
We can help you:
- Access to cheap funding. We can provide advice on the various government initiatives, tax breaks and grants available to high growth companies, to help you fund and achieve your planned growth targets.
- Establish credibility. We recognise that start-ups find it very difficult to earn the trust of finance providers, customers and suppliers. By having a well respected firm of accountants on board from day one, we can help you to build the credibility that all businesses crave as quickly as possible.
- Provide peace of mind. We know how difficult it can be to juggle all the different pressures on your time. We can help to relieve the burden and give you confidence that your finances are in safe hands.
- Improve decision making. We can provide regular management information so that you see the demands that are likely to be placed on the business’ finances and other resources.
- Reducing your time burden. We can manage the financial aspects of the business, to free up management’s time to focus on customers’ needs and product development.
“The combination of our financial expertise, business experience and knowledge of the plethora of government initiatives, tax breaks, grants and subsidies available means we’re very well placed to help companies that want to achieve real business growth.”
Plus specialised Tax Advice, including:
- R&D Tax Credits
- Patent Box
- SEIS & EIS
- Employee Share Schemes
Accountancy services that can help you and your company include:
- Annual accounts preparation
- Corporation tax preparation
- Management reporting
- Payroll services
- Pensions services
- VAT return preparation
- Personal self assessment tax return preparation
Our 45 minute consultation is free. This makes it completely risk free for you to meet with us and discuss your company’s position.
To book your free 45 minute consultation, contact us on 0203 542 4990.
Whatever your requirements, please contact us for a free and confidential discussion
Whatever your situation, our team of experts can handle your financial requirements.
We’ve helped loads of small businesses in London. Why not experience it for yourself?
Get in touch so we can arrange a confidential chat about what you need and how we can help grow your business.
We won’t try to twist your arm or make you commit to anything; we’re simply offering to have a candid chat about whether we might be able to help.