The complete Patent Box service
When you work with us, we will:
- NOT charge a “set-up fee”. We believe that we should only be paid if we’re successful.
- Discuss with management to quickly and efficiently assess whether you qualify and the likely financial benefit.
- Calculate the corporation tax saving of applying the Patent Box – using our experience of the complicated tax rules and HMRC’s changing application of those rules.
- Draft (from scratch) a technical document that supports the Patent Box calculations and presents a strong case (and minimises the risk a challenge later down the line).
- File the various tax submissions, ensuring a smooth and fast process.
- Protect you by answering any HMRC questions directly, ensuring that the tax inspector receives answers that are accurate and avoid unnecessary aggravation for you.
- Prepare you in the (unlikely) event of an HMRC audit, by ensuring your team are HMRC-ready and know what to expect. We’ll attend the audit meeting as well to help deal with the HMRC questions.
- Streamline the Patent Box application with the R&D Tax Credits process (if applicable) to ensure the Company’s full entitlement is claimed.
- Provide advice to help you establishsystems to capture all profits associated with future qualifying Patent Box claims. This advice is provided free of charge and can be used to maximize further claims in the coming years.
Our pricing is very straight forward and highly competitive. With no up-front set up fee it couldn’t be easier. We always work on a fixed fee basis so there are never surprise bills.
How we can help
We’re confident that the combination of our experience of successfully helping companies (including Design and Technology companies and Tech start-ups) and our tried and tested approach will identify any potential Patent Box claim, helping you reduce your corporation tax bill.
As we only charge a success fee (and not a “set up fee”, like many competitors), this makes it completely risk free for you to speak to us.
In order to find out how your business can benefit from the scheme, book your free 45 minute consultation contact us on 0203 542 4990.
There are many firms that claim to be “Patent Box specialists”, some of whom aren’t even qualified accountants and have little or no formal tax training. Clearly there are several potential downsides in using such an organisation, including:
- Understating your Patent Box Claim;
- The need to complete the technical analysis and calculations yourself; and
- Little support in the case of an HMRC audit.
We know from experience that this is not in your interest. Choose a qualified accountant, who is an expert in this niche area.
So, how can we help you?
Get Our Tax Breaks, Government Giveaways and Grants Guide For FREE!
Fill in the form below to receive our incredibly useful guide 9 Tax Breaks, Government Giveaways and Grants You Need To Know in your email for free!
That’s right, a free easy to understand guide that tells you how fuel growth for no, or little cost.