The complete Share Issue service (including SEIS and EIS)
When you work with us, we will:
- NOT charge a “set-up fee”. We believe that we should only be paid if we’re successful.
- Discuss with management to quickly and efficiently assess whether the proposed share issuance can qualify for one or more of the tax schemes, such as SEIS, EIS or VCT.
- Value the business (if the company has been trading for some time) and discuss the implications with management.
- Communicate with management and investors to make sure you know when the cash will be paid for the shares (this is required to qualify for SEIS and EIS).
- Provide your new shareholders with signed share certificates for your investors and prepare the necessary board resolutions and associated forms.
- Prepare and file the compliance statement with HMRC, allowing your investors to claim SEIS / EIS relief. It will include supporting documentation as to why you qualify.
- Update the Registry of Members to reflect the new investors.
- Protect you by answering any HMRC questions directly, ensuring that the tax inspector receives answers that are accurate and avoid unnecessary aggravation for you.
- Prepare you in the (unlikely) event of an HMRC audit, by ensuring your team are HMRC-ready and know what to expect. We’ll attend the audit meeting as well to help deal with the HMRC questions.
- Provide advice to help you strategically plan for further rounds of funding.
Our pricing is very straight forward and highly competitive. With no up-front set up fee it couldn’t be easier. We always work on a fixed fee basis so there are never surprise bills.
How we can help
We’re confident that the combination of our experience of successfully helping companies (including Design and Technology companies and Tech start-ups) and our tried and tested approach will identify any potential Patent Box claim, helping you reduce your corporation tax bill.
As we only charge a success fee (and not a “set up fee”, like many competitors), this makes it completely risk free for you to speak to us.
In order to find out how your business can benefit from the scheme, book your free 45 minute consultation contact us on 0203 542 4990.
So, how can we help you?
Get Our Tax Breaks, Government Giveaways and Grants Guide For FREE!
Fill in the form below to receive our incredibly useful guide 9 Tax Breaks, Government Giveaways and Grants You Need To Know in your email for free!
That’s right, a free easy to understand guide that tells you how fuel growth for no, or little cost.