The complete R&D tax credits service
When you work with us, we will:
- NOT charge a “set-up fee”. We believe that we should only be paid if we’re successful.
- Discuss with management to quickly and efficiently assess whether the project qualifies.
- Calculate the value of the claim – using our experience of the complicated tax rules and HMRC’s changing application of those rules.
- Draft (from scratch) a technical document that supports the Tax Return and explains your R&D project to non-specialists in clear language that presents a strong case (and minimises the risk of time delay or audit).
- File the technical document with the relevant HMRC R&D Specialist Unit (not just the CT600 tax return) in order to ensure a smooth and fast process.
- Talk to HMRC after filing to ensure it is looked at promptly.
- Protect you by answering any HMRC questions directly, ensuring that the tax inspector receives answers that are accurate and avoid unnecessary aggravation for you.
- Prepare you in the (unlikely) event of an HMRC audit, by ensuring your team are HMRC-ready and know what to expect. We’ll attend the audit meeting as well to help deal with the HMRC questions.
- Streamline the R&D Tax Credits process with any Patent Box application to ensure the Company’s full entitlement is claimed.
- Provide advice to help you establishsystems to capture all costs associated with future R&D qualifying projects. This advice is provided free of charge and can be used to maximize further claims in the coming years.
Our pricing is very straight forward and highly competitive.
We only charge a 20% success fee, upon completion with no up-front set-up fee.
It couldn’t be simpler.
How we can help
We’re confident that the combination of our experience of successfully helping companies (including Design and Technology companies and Tech start-ups) and our tried and tested approach will identify any potential Patent Box claim, helping you reduce your corporation tax bill.
As we only charge a success fee (and not a “set up fee”, like many competitors), this makes it completely risk free for you to speak to us.
In order to find out how your business can benefit from the scheme, book your free 45 minute consultation contact us on 0203 542 4990.
There are many firms that claim to be “R&D Tax Credit specialists”, some of whom aren’t even qualified accountants and have little or no formal tax training. Clearly there are several potential downsides in using such an organisation, including:
- Understating your R&D Tax Claim;
- The need to complete the technical analysis yourself; and
- Little support in the case of an HMRC audit.
So, how can we help you?
Get Our Tax Breaks, Government Giveaways and Grants Guide For FREE!
Fill in the form below to receive our incredibly useful guide 9 Tax Breaks, Government Giveaways and Grants You Need To Know in your email for free!
That’s right, a free easy to understand guide that tells you how fuel growth for no, or little cost.